DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve could be provided if required. Also a pressure compen sated flow manage is often added on the circuit to manage the descent velocity of your cylinder.
Remark: Please talk to our sales engineer to the unique pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic parts concerned ahead of installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which must also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The electrical power unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level inside the tank right after the preliminary working of the electrical power unit.
six. Oil altering is required immediately after the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards the moment each 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit includes a power up power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow management is often extra to circuit to control the decent velocity of your cylinder.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic elements concerned before set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which really should also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The energy unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level inside the tank soon after the original working in the energy unit.
six. Oil changing is needed following the first 100 operation hours, afterwards after every single 3000 hrs.