|product||European Standard Pulley SPA355-6-3535 with ISO9001 for derailleur|
|material||stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .|
|size||ISO standard ,customer requirements|
|BORE||Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request|
|surface treatment||Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering|
|Processing Method||Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Package||Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Machining Process||Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping|
|Applications||Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments|
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2: What are the common types of tooth profiles for synchronous belt pulleys?
A: The most common tooth profiles for synchronous belt pulleys are the trapezoidal (or T-type) and curvilinear (or HTD-type) profiles. The tooth profile determines the pitch diameter, which affects the overall ratio of the gear drive.
3 .How long is the delivery?
A: Small orders usually takes 10-15 working days,big order usually 20-35 days, depending on orders quantity and whether are standard size.
|Pulley Sizes:||Type F|
|Application:||Chemical Industry, Grain Transport, Mining Transport, Power Plant|
Can pulleys be used in both simple and complex mechanical systems?
Yes, pulleys can be used in both simple and complex mechanical systems. Pulleys are versatile mechanical devices that can be incorporated into a wide range of systems to transmit power, change direction, or provide mechanical advantage.
In simple mechanical systems, pulleys are often used to create a mechanical advantage by reducing the effort force required to lift or move a load. For example, a simple pulley system with a single fixed pulley can distribute the load’s weight over multiple strands of rope or cable, reducing the force needed to lift the load. Simple pulley systems are commonly used in applications such as flagpoles, well buckets, or manual hoists.
In more complex mechanical systems, pulleys can be part of intricate arrangements to achieve specific functions. They can be combined with multiple pulleys, belts or ropes, and other mechanical components to create complex systems for power transmission, tensioning, or precise control. Examples of complex systems that utilize pulleys include conveyor belt systems, industrial machinery, cranes, and elevators.
Pulleys offer several advantages in both simple and complex mechanical systems:
1. Mechanical Advantage: Pulleys can provide a mechanical advantage by distributing the load’s weight over multiple strands of rope or belt, reducing the effort force required to lift or move the load.
2. Direction Change: Pulleys can change the direction of the force applied, allowing for redirection of motion or routing of belts or ropes around obstacles.
3. Speed Adjustment: By adjusting the size of pulleys and the number of pulley systems, the speed of the output motion can be modified relative to the input motion.
4. Power Transmission: Pulleys are effective in transmitting power between shafts or components, allowing for the transfer of rotational motion and torque.
5. Versatility: Pulleys can be used with different types of belts or ropes, such as flat belts, V-belts, timing belts, or wire ropes, providing flexibility in design and application.
Whether in simple or complex mechanical systems, the selection, arrangement, and sizing of pulleys should be carefully considered to ensure proper functionality, efficiency, and safety. Manufacturers’ guidelines, engineering principles, and best practices should be followed when incorporating pulleys into mechanical systems.
What role do pulleys play in modern elevators and hoists?
Pulleys play a crucial role in modern elevators and hoists, enabling the smooth and efficient vertical movement of loads. They are integral components of the lifting mechanisms, providing mechanical advantage and facilitating safe and controlled operation. Here’s how pulleys are used in modern elevators and hoists:
1. Lifting Mechanism: In elevators and hoists, pulleys are part of the lifting mechanism that moves the load vertically. They are typically combined with cables, ropes, or belts to create a pulley system. By distributing the load’s weight across multiple lines and changing the direction of the applied force, pulleys make it easier to lift heavy loads. The number and arrangement of pulleys can vary depending on the specific design and requirements of the elevator or hoist.
2. Counterweight Systems: Modern elevators often utilize counterweight systems to offset the weight of the elevator car and reduce the amount of power required for operation. Pulleys play a crucial role in these systems by guiding the cables connected to the counterweight. As the elevator car moves up or down, the counterweight moves in the opposite direction, balancing the load. The pulleys in the counterweight system help distribute the weight and ensure smooth movement.
3. Traction Control: Pulleys are also involved in the traction control mechanism of elevators and hoists. Traction elevators use ropes or belts that pass over a series of pulleys, known as sheaves, to create traction. An electric motor drives the sheaves, causing the ropes or belts to move. By adjusting the rotational movement of the sheaves, the speed and direction of the elevator or hoist can be controlled. The pulleys in the traction control system enable precise and reliable operation.
4. Safety Systems: Pulleys play a crucial role in the safety systems of elevators and hoists. For example, in traction elevator systems, overspeed governors utilize pulleys to detect excessive speed and activate the safety brakes in case of a malfunction. The pulleys in these safety systems help monitor and control the elevator’s speed, ensuring passenger safety.
5. Maintenance and Service: Pulleys in modern elevators and hoists are designed to be durable and require minimal maintenance. They are often equipped with sealed bearings or other lubrication systems to reduce friction and wear. This ensures the longevity and reliability of the pulley systems, minimizing downtime and maintenance costs.
Overall, pulleys are essential components in modern elevators and hoists, enabling vertical movement, providing mechanical advantage, ensuring safety, and facilitating efficient operation. They contribute to the smooth and controlled lifting of loads, making elevators and hoists reliable and indispensable tools in various industries and buildings.
How do pulleys contribute to load distribution and lifting?
Pulleys play a crucial role in load distribution and lifting by providing mechanical advantage and distributing the load over multiple segments of rope or belt. Here’s how pulleys contribute to load distribution and lifting:
1. Mechanical Advantage: Pulleys provide mechanical advantage, which allows for the multiplication of the force applied to the rope or belt. When a force is applied to one end of the rope or belt, it creates tension that causes the pulley to rotate. As the pulley turns, the force is transmitted to the load attached to the other end of the rope or belt. By distributing the load over multiple pulleys, the force required to lift the load is reduced, making it easier to lift heavier objects.
2. Load Sharing: Pulleys enable load sharing among multiple segments of the rope or belt. In systems with multiple pulleys, such as block and tackle arrangements, the load is distributed over several segments of rope or belt. Each segment carries a fraction of the load, reducing the strain on each individual segment. Load sharing ensures that the load is evenly distributed, minimizing the risk of overload or failure in any single segment.
3. Directional Change: Pulleys allow for directional change in the force applied to the load. By redirecting the force along a different path, pulleys enable lifting and moving loads in various directions, including vertically, horizontally, or at an angle. This directional change is particularly useful in situations where the force needs to be applied from a different position or angle than the original force application.
4. Balance and Stability: Pulleys contribute to load distribution and lifting by providing balance and stability. The use of multiple pulleys in a system helps to distribute the load evenly, preventing excessive stress on any single point. This balanced distribution of the load enhances stability and reduces the risk of tipping or imbalance during lifting operations.
5. Control and Precision: Pulleys provide control and precision in load distribution and lifting. By adjusting the tension in the rope or belt, operators can achieve precise positioning and movement of the load. This level of control allows for accurate placement of heavy objects and ensures smooth and controlled lifting operations.
6. Increased Lifting Capacity: By leveraging mechanical advantage and load distribution, pulleys increase the lifting capacity. The mechanical advantage gained through the use of pulleys allows for the lifting of heavier loads with less effort. The load is distributed over multiple segments of rope or belt, reducing the force required to lift the load and enabling the lifting of objects that would otherwise be too heavy to lift manually.
Overall, pulleys contribute to load distribution and lifting by providing mechanical advantage, load sharing, directional change, balance and stability, control and precision, and increased lifting capacity. These contributions make pulleys an essential component in various lifting and load handling applications.
editor by CX